Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Writing Articles - How to Write Articles to Get Started on the Internet and Build a Business Online

Writing is one of the most important skills to develop if you want to be successful on the internet. Article writing is a way to improve your skills on a daily basis so that all of the writing you do is more clear and concise. Here are some ways to get started writing by using articles in the beginning.

No one ever told me that there was so much writing involved if you wanted to get started online. I discovered that almost right away and was left thinking that maybe this would not be the best business for me. I had always wanted to write, and had even dreamed of becoming a professional writer when I was in college, but had been discouraged by several teachers and family members who told me that my writing was just not very good.

I chose to believe them, and did not write much of anything for more than twenty years. I became a teacher, and also worked in real estate, but I did not do very much writing. I found myself editing the writing of others, and being asked to do that for people in real estate on a regular basis. I was satisfied with editing, and had given up my dream of becoming a writer of any kind.

Then I discovered article writing and marketing on the internet. My whole life changed when I found out that I could write and submit articles to directories. They would be read and considered, but generally all of my articles would be accepted quite easily and readily online. Overnight, or so it seemed, I became a writer!

I began writing articles on many topics I was knowledgeable on. Because I had not written for so many years, I was hungry for the opportunity to share my information to others from around the world. Soon I was writing at least one article each day and people were discovering my blogs and other articles. It was a dream come true.

This is how to get started writing articles immediately. Sign up for an account over at Ezine Articles. You must start here for several reasons. The most important one is that they have editors who will give you honest and constructive feedback on what you are writing. This gives you the opportunity to change anything that will hold you back with your online writing career.

Also, read as many articles as you possibly can, especially those in your niche. This will give you a good idea of the length and the format that will work best in your article writing and marketing.

And now I invite you to join me for free weekly teleseminars that will teach you how to write, market, and sell your articles and ebook to increase your visibility, credibility and passive income by visiting http://www.EbookWritingandMarketingSecrets.com and also learn the technology needed to run an online business.

Support Post For Valley Beam

No comments:

Post a Comment