Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some Free Affirmations To Improve Your Life

Sometimes when I sit down to work with an affirmation, my mind is racing so quickly from one idea to the next that I have troubles identifying which affirmation I should use. I know that a lot of other people suffer from this same problem. They want to use affirmations, and they are looking for free affirmations that they can adapt for their own use.

In response to requests from my readers, I'd like to share some of my favorite free affirmations with you here. I've grouped them into different categories. You'll find some affirmations for health, wealth, and general well-being, and they all work very well.

Feel free to experiment with these affirmations and "tweak" them. When you're using affirmations, it's important that the words you're using carry a feeling of brightness, possibility, and joy. Without this spark, your affirmations won't be as effective.

Use these free affirmations as a take off point to create your own.

Affirmations for Health

"I have limitless energy."

"I am filled with a surplus of energy."

"Vitality flows through me."

"My life force is strong."

"I am feeling great."

"My body is filled with energy."

"At all times and in all ways I am bursting with energy."

Affirmations for Wealth

"My bank account is filled with money."

"I have an endless supply of cash."

"I am a money magnet."

"I attract money everywhere I go."

"Prosperity flows to me at all times, in all ways."

"I allow prosperity."

"I allow abundance."

"I allow wealth."

"Wealth is my birthright, and I claim wealth for myself now."

Affirmations for Well-being

"I am so happy and filled with joy."

"My relationships unfold in perfection and beauty."

"I have a surplus of joy."

"My life is filled with love."

"I am love."

"I am peace."

"I attract positive people and situations at all times, in all ways."

"I am a magnet for positive people."

"Good flows to me, good flows from me."

When you are creating an affirmation, remember to use words that inspire you. Language is such a powerful tool. Words literally create the reality we experience, because they act as a "tuning fork," allowing us to attune ourselves to the people and situations we want.

If you're attuned to sadness, chaos or tragedy, sure enough, those things will find you soon enough!

So by using affirmations on a regular basis, you are changing your inner tuning fork, resonating with a different tone or feeling. Focus on resonating with peace and with joy, with financial abundance and personal plenty.

You can shift any situation you find yourself in if you simply take charge of the helm and get focused on affirming the reality you want.

I hope you enjoyed these affirmations. Feel free to adapt them and improve upon them.

My free report, Affirmations Cheat Sheet, contains sample affirmations for weight loss, self-improvement, abundance and more. You can start using them today!

No comments:

Post a Comment