Friday, May 15, 2009

The Faith That I See

The Bible gives us many scriptures of hope and Faith that was seen. I am telling you today that I have seen the unseen. Let's look at what this means. First to see is given the definition of; to make out, observe, witness, hold in view, have in slight, look at, set one's eye on, grasp, know, meditate, give thought to. Now the opposite is, not able to see, overlook, ignore, disregard, misunderstand, be unaware of.

I can testify to the fact that I have seen the unseen. Many people in the Bible, support my claim. I have seen the sunshine in the west close to the time it was to rise in the east, and the very same time the moon was setting on earth. We all have see a rainbow (God's Covenant with man) from time to time. I am here to tell you that I also see a glow in heaven that maybe the fire of God's wrath. If it is I do not know. What I do know is that everytime the moon is in the sky, I see the same shape of another moon behind the regular moon. Weather it's full, half or whatever. I see that glow. Whenever the moon moves, so does the glow, along with the moon. I'm also compel to tell you that I see the face of a man, on a building everynight. The face itself appears like lighting. When I look at the buildings threw my binnicors and turn them at a vertical view, I see what appears to look like people bowing to something big and black. They appear to be in robes that look like lighting.

I say these things not to boast for myself, but to let you know that the word of God is True.
Look at the Book of Hebrews 11:13 All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised, they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left,, they would have had the opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country-a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them. So there are people that can see and hear, things that are eternal. Jesus says in Matthew 11:27 All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. It is also written in the Book of Matthew 13:16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see, but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not heat it. I am telling you the truth, these things I have seen. Every thing I have saw only holds the word of God true. Therefore, these things that I saw are in direct alignment with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Gospel of Christ is true. Yes I have observe it, held it in view, have in slight, set one's eye on, and give thought to. What a wonderful and joyous honor before the Lord.

Always Remember To Read Your Bible!

Love Always,
Your Sister in Christ,
Mella Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment